Can you capture what’s so great about your favourite London venue in 103 words? If so, you could win £100 worth of Amazon vouchers. That’s nearly £1 a word, just in case you hadn’t noticed (ahem).
All you have to do is:
- Download the Loose Ends app, and find a local cinema, café, restaurant, bar or pub to review.
- Visit the venue, then write a 100-word review. Don’t forget to take a suitable photograph of your surroundings.
- Create a 3-word title for your piece.
- Send the review, title and picture as a Word document to [email protected] by midnight on Sunday, 14th May 2017.
Have a browse through our blog to see how the Loose Ends expert reviewers have been doing it – then do better!
The best entry, as decided by our panel of judges, will win the vouchers. The winner will be announced here on the Loose Ends blog and on social media on Monday, 22nd May 2017.
- Loose Ends reserves the right to publish any competition entry on this blog, and circulate it on social media. We also reserve the right to edit all published entries.
- Equally, we reserve the right not to publish any review entered into the competition.
- In submitting your entry to this competition, you agree to transfer all intellectual property rights for the piece to Loose Ends.
- You must download (or have already downloaded) the Loose Ends app in order to enter the competition.
- Employees of Loose Ends, their friends, and their family members may not enter the competition.
- The judges’ decision will be final, and Loose Ends will not enter into any correspondence about the judging process.